- In-line editing
- Editing multiple records at the same time
- Allows multiple entity relationships to be represented in a single CRM form
- Allows multiple grids on a single form in different sections
- One configuration to display multiple entities on one form. Add field default value, condition, re-arrange fields display order, and set other options
- Header and cell colors and custom CSS. For cells, a condition can be specified
- Add continuous new records without opening any sub-windows or forms
- Ability to query any record, whether related to the current record or not
- Export to Excel, PDF, and CSV
- User settings (currency symbol, numeric separator, decimal symbol, date and time formats) are used for formatting currency, numeric, and date time values.
- Built in validation for Required, MaxLength, MinValue, and MaxValue field attributes
- Set record status
- Optional auto save and auto refresh on save
- Navigation via keyboard arrows or tab keys
- Unlimited undo - Place focus on a cell that has gone through one/multiple changes, use undo button to traverse back through the changes until reaching the original value.
- Undo all changes - Resets all changed cells to their original value.
- Open record from the grid (in the same window or in a new window)
First Configuration Set Up - Display One Entity
Display Two Unrelated Entities
Display Two related Entities
Display Entities on Different Sections of the Same Form
Display on a dashboard